Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role:
If you are a Product Manager who is excited by Cybersecurity, its impact on business risk, and innovative technologies that enable customers to stay continuously secure - this role might be for you!
At SecurityScorecard we put our users first, strategically drive our decisions with data, & operate as a unit. We are customer centric & always seek to drive excellence, both in ourselves & others (and of course in our product!). As a Product Manager at Security Scorecard,you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the security & business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at both speed & scale. You understand that as a Product Manager it is your job to align roadmap planning with key metrics & KPIs, & you critically focus on creating customer value, based on data as well as a strong understanding of the user journey. You will be a leader in our mission to help the world instantly & non-intrusively measure, collaborate & reduce the cyber-risk of any company in the world.
- Understand complex technical requirements & translate the customer / business value, adapting to evolving market needs
- Work closely & efficiently with product management leadership, engineering teams, designers, & customer success to ensure transparency, teamwork, & massive value add
- Prioritize, plan, & execute innovative product ideas, features, & enhancements
- Become subject matter expert, with a deep understanding of the market direction, user needs, & competitive landscape & solutions ecosystems, & know how to align these to the company vision
- Define & analyze metrics that inform the success & quality of products & features
- 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions & strategy related to a product
- Experience owning roadmap strategy & definition
- Exposure & Awareness of Cybersecurity & compliance standards (NIST, PCI, SIG, etc.)
- Experience owning feature delivery & tradeoffs of a product
- MBA and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Prior experience in CyberSecurity
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status