The Publisher Supply Manager will lead customer recruiting & onboarding for JWs monetization offering, Boost. This role will also cover the management of JWs strategic Video Player Bidding SSP partnerships.
The ideal candidate will utilize superior sales, analytical, & customer service relationship-building skills within this role. This role will work across product, platform sales, partner solutions as well as engineering teams. Candidates should have experience with inventory recruitment, supply analysis, & helping grow publisher client ad revenue.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with JWs core platform sales team to pitch & onboard new supply clients to Boost
- Manage all day-to-day administrative operations associated with publisher supply.
- Manage onboarding of new clients including; documentation, training, operational set-up & ongoing account maintenance
- Pull daily reporting, run basic analysis of data & provide insights to internal groups & partners based on findings.
- Manage general day to day maintenance of SSP partner accounts.
- Become an expert in the VPB world, encourage the adoption of demand sources, expansion of the VPB inventory pool & provide feedback internally on client needs.
- Build critical internal partnerships through outreach, customer service, & effective work output.
- 3-5 years of publisher sales, account management, data analytics, customer support and/or ad operations experience; preferably in online advertising & digital video
- Must have the flexibility & hunger to work on diverse projects.
- A curious self-starter
- Strong verbal & written communication skills; confidence in presenting to clients.
- High proficiency with Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of advertising technology
- Desire to work within in the programmatic video world
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.