Curalate is looking for Software Engineering Managers who are effective leaders, highly technical problem-solvers, & hands-on coders to drive our engineering efforts & tackle problems at the intersection of AI-powered user experiences & high scale distributed systems. If you have a passion for shipping, while managing a team of engineering rockstars - this role could be for you!
As an Engineering Manager at Curalate, you will be an integral member of the product team with large impact on strategy & our product roadmap. You will work cross-discipline with Senior Leadership to develop new features & product. You will foster & grow a team of engineers, lead by example in delivering high quality code, & drive infrastructure & process improvements when necessary.
Check out our Engineering Blog to get a window into what we are building at Curalate & what we're excited about!
- You have 6+ years of Software Engineering experience & 2+ years as a People Manager/Lead
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Youre an expert in modern full stack web development and/or high-scale distributed services
- Youve managed the full product development cycle in a consumer-facing or enterprise SaaS platform
- Youre a problem solver with a passion for debugging & producing high quality code.
- Youre detail oriented through testing, deployment, & monitoring of products & services
- Youre comfortable balancing speed-to-market & long-term engineering tradeoff decisions.
- You have a passion for People Management, mentorship, & career growth on your team(s)
- Youre data-driven in your decision-making, willing to take calculated risks & fail fast, & arent afraid to raise your hand when you see areas to improve.
- You have a knack for driving engineering efforts & communicating with cross-functional teams & key stakeholders
- Front end frameworks: React/Redux,Typescript, AngularJS
- Back end/micro-servicesstack: Finatra/Finagle, Docker ECS, Terraform
- Data stores: ElasticSearch, MySQL (RDS), DynamoDB, Redis, Redshift, S3
- Data processing: AWS Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, Spark
- Machine Learning: MxNet, Caffe, Scala, Python
- Computer Vision: OpenCV, Scala, C++
Curalate enables brands to use social content & social audiences to sell more effectively online. Over 1,000 brands & retailers use Curalate to turn images & videos into shoppable content on their sites, social channels, ads, & emails. Curalate was launched in 2012, is an official marketing partner of Pinterest, Facebook, & Instagram & has offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Seattle & London.