Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
Visa focuses on building & deploying innovative technologies to enable & secure Visa transactions around the globe. Our mission is to launch new, market-leading offerings that create great value for the payments ecosystem & Financial Institutions, & delight end consumer users as well as meet clear areas of demand for payment & related services. To effect this transformation across the globe, we are looking for leaders who are passionate about innovating & delivering truly differentiated user experiences for specific marketplaces. Successful execution of this role will be achieved through a combination of leadership, payments & product knowledge, innovation & applied strategy in applying Visa's rapidly expanding payments offerings.
Real-time Payments at Visa is a global initiative with regional & market specific teams & efforts. Real-Time Payments is a payment service that enables national infrastructures, supported by value added services across the entire payments value chain & all use cases. Real-Time Payments are positioned to serve both developed & emerging markets covering trillions of dollars in payments volume globally.
Organizational savvy & interpersonal skills are critical. This role will interface across all regions & multiple markets & engage with specialized product groups, client consulting, operations, technology, research, marketing & corporate communications. Visa is looking for an individual that pays attention to detail, with a proven record of accomplishment of success in fast-paced environments with demanding timelines, an ability to correlate data & trends to business drivers, who can also contribute to strategic planning, drive change management & lead executive messaging.
What we are after
- Successful candidate will be part of a global team responsible for setting up & driving Visa's Real-Time Payments strategic & go-to-market plans
- The successful candidate will be a member of the RTP Analytics leadership team, & will take ownership for leading, defining & managing new & existing Risk & Financial Crime analytics products
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience in Risk, Fraud & Financial Crime products
- Good knowledge of account-to-account payments & banking, in key areas such as product management & consulting services
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience ideally in the Financial Services sector, or in real-time, network level risk products
- The successful candidate will have line management responsibilities, & will be responsible for sourcing & hiring talent into its team
- The successful candidate will be a key input into the external partnerships strategy, being responsible of the product due diligence on potential business partners. He/she will also be a point of contact to the RTP platform product team
- The successful candidate will have new product development responsibility, & they will be able to lead data science & machine learning engineering teams.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.