ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
ACV Auctions is looking for an iOS Software Engineer that is responsible for the development & maintenance of our iOS applications for a diverse & vast number of devices. You will work alongside software & production engineers to build & ship new features that will drive the growth of ACV Auctions. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, & creating quality products is essential.
What you will do:
- Work closely with our product & design teams to develop the future of ACV Auctions.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, & ship new features
- Design, build, & maintain high performance, reusable, & reliable Swift & JS/React Native code.
- Contribute industry best practices & technology to the development & maintenance of our applications.
- Help maintain code quality by implementing bug fixes & code reviews.
- Design, build & automate high-quality unit, integration, & UI tests that scale with app growth.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in iOS development.
- Proficient with Swift & JS/React Native
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance & memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.