--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Minimum Experience: 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established & refined the leading AI platform for real-time event & risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events & emerging risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, & actionable alerts to public & private sector organizations around the world.
Weve grown to over 550 talented employees across seven global offices & raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, & have fun. Join us & help the world manage risk in real time.
We're committed to diversity, equity & inclusion. At Dataminr, we believe our differences give us strength, & we hire talented individuals who are empowered to be their authentic selves. Come join us!
Who you are:
Youre a tireless seeker of those elusive engineering candidates that are not actively looking for a new opportunity. You know that the only way to stay competitive in this market is to constantly find new ways to engage candidates. You stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, & company changes.
Youre tech savvy & believe in keeping a recruiting process fast, efficient, & human at all stages. You genuinely want to connect top engineers to their perfect next opportunity.
Youre passionate about Dataminrs mission & excited to build the most outstanding engineering team ever.
- Full lifecycle recruiting across all technical openings: Platform, Data, Front End, Infrastructure, & more
- Be the in-house expert on Dataminr's technical hiring needs, job specifications, & search requirements
- Partner with hiring managers & engineering teams to develop, implement, & manage short-term & long-term recruiting strategies
- Proactively identify & assess talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, networking, complex web searches & research
- Use funnel metrics which impact the business to drive actions & change management for the business
- Actively participate in candidate on-site interviews & debriefs & be seen as influential & highly credible on candidate assessments by the hiring team
- Create & foster high touch relationships with active & passive candidates
- Report on sourcing channel measures of success & interpret the data to suggest the viability of sourcing strategies & improvements needed
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, & ultimately sign engineering candidates
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth technology or startup environment
- Deep understanding of engineering functions & ability to assess a candidates technical skills
- Proven ability to proactively engage candidates & manage them through the interview process
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills & multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure & adapt to changing priorities & processes
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative & problem solving skills
- Experience working with & navigating applicant tracking systems
- Skilled with multiple recruiting techniques & tools
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including company equity.
- paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching.
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses.
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks & beverages, & catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
- and more!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.