We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented Vendor Coordinator with strong communications skills that will partner with the Business Development Managers in various account management needs. The Vendor Coordinator will work cross functionally with various departments on incoming products arriving via our vendor channels. Responsibilities will be primarily in data entry within multiple systems, identifying vendor leads, client outreach & pulling statistics & analytics.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Assist Business Development Managers with various tasks around account management
- Work cross-functionally with product, merchandising, & fullment center teams of incoming/outgoing products from various vendor channels
- Handle excel uploads, reporting, & analytics. Pull statistics for various vendor channels
- Manage & track leads using CRM systems while maintaining accurate & up-to-date records
- Investigate vendor leads & obtain contact info
- Client reach-out via phone & email
- Attend various client meetings with the Business Development Managers
- Ensure incoming products are photographed correctly & the copywriting for the products are accurate.
- Prioritize competing day-to-day activities to ensure that all objectives are met
- Keep Business Development Managers informed of anything important regarding vendor consignment
What You Bring To The Role
- Excellent organizational skills along with a very strong attention to detail
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, LinkedIn, VeEbay
- Experience with Salesforce highly preferred
- Ability to work within multiple systems
- Strong customer service & attention to detail
- Productive sense of urgency & ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently & comfortable working in a fast-paced
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree or similar experience
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categoriesincluding women's & men's fashion, fine jewelry & watches, art & homein support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off & direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI & machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing & listing their items, as well as handling shipping & customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts & receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.