MoneyLion Inc, in New York City is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to be a fundamental part of our Accounting team. You will be responsible for full cycle A/P that includes, invoice posting & coding, approval routing, vendor maintenance, as well as special projects.
Founded in 2013 MoneyLion is a five-year-old private fintech company that offers lending, financial advisory & investment services to consumers. The company operates out of four offices worldwide, including its Manhattan headquarters, San Francisco, Salt Lake City, & Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. MoneyLion employs over 400 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America & Asia. You will thrive in MoneyLion's fun, fast paced, & rapidly growing environment.Please visit our website at www.moneylion.com to learn more.
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the day-to-day inquiries & workload of the Accounts Payable Specialist in the department. The Manager should be the point person for questions & should serve as a resource to the team.
• The Manager should also be able to roll-up his or her sleeves & jump in to assist during peak periods or when necessary.
• Maintain a strong understanding of the company policies & procedures as it relates to invoice processing & payments.
• Maintain the overall MineralTree invoice processing & Expensify T&E systems; this includes maintenance & reporting.
• Managing the MineralTree workflow. This includes ensuring that all invoices are reviewed & process timely by the Accounts Payable team & are in compliance with company procedures & policies.
• Managing the Expensify workflow. This includes ensuring that all expense reports are reviewed & process timely by the Business users & the Accounts Payable team & are in compliance with company T&E policies.
• Audit & review invoices in the payment batches to ensure it is complete for all invoice support & approvals.
• Processing requests for all domestic (USD) vendor payments (ACH, Wires & Checks).
• Assist in managing the corporate credit card relationship for the company. Including being a point person for questions about accounts.
• Assist with time-sensitive ad-hoc analysis & reporting.
• Provide organized & ad hoc training to AP team & internal customers.
• Ability to prioritize multiple questions & requests.
• Develop, implement & maintain system, procedures & policies.
• Manage month-end/quarter-end & year-end close by ensuring all received invoices are processed.
• Assemble information for external & internal auditors for quarterly reviews & the annual audit.
• Assist in the preparation & filing of annual 1099.
• Maintaining a strong relationship with internal business customers to ensure they receive excellent service form the accounts payable department.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
• Basic understanding of principles of accounting
• Knowledge of MineralTree, Netsuite & Expensify preferred, but not required.
• Intermediate MS Excel experience (V-Lookup, Pivot)
• 7+ years of accounts payable experience
• 3+ more years of supervisory experience
• Must have excellent customer service skills & be comfortable interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
• Highly organized & maintains the highest standards of accuracy & precision.
• Ability to prioritize & work well under pressure to meet deadlines
· United States (Required)