Were seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager in New York City. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will report directly to the Director of Product Marketing, & be responsible for working with the product, sales, & marketing teams to develop & refine Convenes market position, develop go-to-market strategies, & effectively communicate benefits to our target audiences. You will become the source of truth on our products, our customers, & our market.
The ideal candidate has past experience in B2B marketing & product marketing & thrives in fast-paced environments. You should be results-oriented & a quick learner to help keep pushing the team forward & ensure that all initiatives drive towards the companys overarching goals. There is a significant opportunity for growth & ownership of key projects.
What Youll Do:
- Craft messaging & product positioning to effectively convey the value of the Convene brand & products
- Partner closely with product, sales, customer success, & brand to identify new product opportunities & ensure consistency in messaging
- Develop & execute GTM strategies as we launch new products & open new properties around the globe
- Drive thought leadership, brand awareness, & executive awareness through the co-creation of original content while identifying & leveraging earned speaking opportunities & live events.
- Create compelling sales & marketing collateral to drive new business & enable sales teams
- Assess the market landscape, provide market analysis, identify target markets, define ideal customer profiles, buyer personas, key use cases, & conduct competitive analysis for product differentiation & positioning.
- Monitor industry trends & develop deeper relationships with influencers, researchers, customers, & partners to identify unmet customer needs & market opportunities.
- Draw on qualitative & quantitative insights to understand product adoption, usage, & retention across customer segments
What We Look For:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of marketing, product marketing, product management, or consulting experience
- Ability to stay organized & manage multiple projects through completion
- Strong storytelling ability & competent writer - should be able to take complex ideas & quickly distill into key talking points that are effective & engaging
- Understanding of sales methodologies, GTM strategies, & key marketing channels
- Strong leader who is a player/coach & can build, maintain & lead high-performing teams
- Experience in real estate or meetings industries a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of Adobe products a plus, but not required
Who We Are:
Convene designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major U.S. cities, with plans to expand globally. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
At Convene, we're building a company that embraces diversity, encourages healthy integration of personal goals & professional development, & fosters community. Our team's evolution, values & culture have been at the forefront of what we do since our founding.
- Certified Great Place to Work 2017-2020
- 2019 Fortune Magazine #7 Best Workplace in New York
- One of Magazines Best Workplaces 2018
- 2018 Fortune Magazine Best Small & Medium Workplaces U.S.
- One of LinkedIns Most In-Demand Startups
- One of Forbes Most Promising Companies
Were Here For You
At Convene, youll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you & your family
- Medical & insurance navigation support
- Generous paid time off, including an extra day off during the month of your birthday
- 401K match
- Discounts on phone plans & gym memberships
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals & snacks at work