We are looking for a Senior Director of Music Reporting who is well versed in music rights and licensing to join our global music team operations in NYC. The selected candidate will report into the VP, Global Music Strategy & Music Business Affairs, & will lead & oversee various areas of the music reporting process including label, publisher, PRO royalties & International reporting.
- Execution of monthly & quarterly global music reporting process, ensuring accurate results are delivered on time for reporting to internal team members & external music partners.
- Liaise with Data Science to ensure data integrity of reporting inputs.
- Partner with A/P & Music Program Manager regarding execution of payments & payment schedule from an international & domestic reporting standpoint.
- Review monthly reporting results with key stakeholders, coordinating closely with Finance for follow ups & questions.
- Review all contract terms to ensure accurate capture across all system reporting tools to ensure scalability & accurate reporting to external music partners.
- Help lead the implementation of best reporting practices for the music content team to scale our business & support expansion plans.
- Improve music reporting processes & procedures by exploring new methodologies to further innovate workflow. Work with Accounting & FP&A teams to expedite reporting needs for financial statement close.
- Support external, 3rd party & internal audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Work cross functionally with FP&A, Accounting, Music, Legal, Content, Business Intelligence, Licensing, Treasury, Tax, Accounts Payable & various business owners on policies, processes & programs, & help drive key system initiatives & improvements.
- Manage ongoing data requests from our music partners.
- Other responsibilities include but are not limited to participating in special projects, system enhancements or ad hoc analyses as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting. CPA or advanced accounting degree is a plus.
- 10-15 years relevant professional experience preferred, ideally at a Record Label, Collective Management Organization (PRO) or Music Publisher in a data focused role.
Peloton is the worlds largest interactive fitness platform with over 3.1M members. The Peloton experience combines amazing workout content with technology & community to bring studio-style workouts to life in the convenience & comfort of your home. Music is an essential part of the Peloton ecosystem & brand. The music department plays a vital role in sourcing, negotiating & programming the best music content that powers our workouts & continuously surprises & delights our membership.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.