Traackr is a global technology company with offices in San Francisco, New York, Boston, Paris & London. Our influencer marketing platform enables brands to find, manage & analyze their influencer programs across all major social media channels. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Riot Games, L'Oreal & Calvin Klein.
We have fostered a culture that empowers our team to spend every ounce of energy towards solving our customers' problems & lifting their businesses through influencer marketing. It's our method that tames the madness. Come join our incredible team!
This is a key role in our NYC office, working across a portfolio of Enterprise clients who are leading the way when it comes to influencer marketing. Your accounts will be mainly based across the East Coast & Midwest territories, so you will need to be happy to travel to different client offices so you can build strong working relationships with your client teams.
This role will be reporting in to the VP, Client Partner. The Account Director is responsible for account development of our existing clients, including renewals & up-sell within their portfolio. You will be responsible for successfully on-boarding new clients to the Traackr platform in partnership with our Customer Success Managers, in addition to being a key strategic partner to our client's influencer marketing programs to ensure they optimize their investments & approach. Your role will partner closely cross-functionally with Sales, Professional Services & Marketing. Ultimately you will be responsible for the success of your client accounts & focus on looking at how to drive the health of the account as well as the commercials, i.e. renewals & expansion opportunities.
- 7+ years' experience in either brand or digital marketing context, working in-house at a brand, representing brands at an agency or at a MarTech/AdTech company
- Strong account management; comfortable with negotiating contracts & holding a book of business
- Data-driven approach to marketing programs, leveraging insights to determine decisions
- Strategic consulting background/approach; you understand how to extract requirements, wants, & needs from your clients & translate it into measurable goals & actions
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestic/internationally
Submit your application & make sure to include a link to your portfolio with examples of your work, & what you learned along the way.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.