Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
CLEAR is seeking a Manager of Communications. This position will provide strategic counsel & hands-on tactical execution of CLEARs communication goals. Candidates must be confident self-starters who can help drive strategic messaging, manage media relations, interact with partners, offer effective communications counsel, prepare core materials & develop narrative themes.
What You Will Do:
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with key media, responding to all inquiries quickly
- Write, edit & manage detailed communications & materials
- Draft press releases & statements & the approval processes
- Manage complex communications challenges & initiatives
- Prepare high-quality written materials in short turn-around
How Youll Measure Success:
- Brand equity / trust - identifying the specific measurement methodology
- Impressions & media coverage (e.g., placements)
- Reputation metrics (e.g., positive coverage)
- Followership (e.g., LinkedIn followership for company & executives)
- Crisis management & avoidance
- Internal communication scores (e.g., engagement surveys)
What Youre Great At:
- 4+ years of communications or public affairs experience
- Excellent verbal & written communications
- Demonstrated knowledge & proficiency Google Suite
- Confidence & comfort working closely with senior corporate executives
- Work in a collaborative atmosphere with a team mentality
- Confident self-starter
- Political campaign experience preferred, but not required
How Youll Be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $100,000-$140,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units