This is a critical & exciting time at Enigma. Our product is taking off, & we are doubling the size of our go-to-market team to keep pace & even accelerate this growth.
We are looking to hire a Solutions Engineer who will drive successful outcomes with Enigmas key customer accounts. You will ensure that our customers are extracting the maximum value from our SMB data products & catalyze adoption with new customer accounts.
At Enigma, Customer Success (CS) plays a critical role in client achievement, revenue growth, & long-term product strategy. As a Solutions Engineer on the team, you will work closely with the Product & Sales teams to enable Enigma to meet the growing demand from existing & prospective customers. You will help identify ways Enigma can create value for some of the worlds preeminent companies & organizations & deliver products with successful customer outcomes.
This role blends consulting, business development, relationship management, & sales. As a Solutions Engineer, you will work to understand customer needs & guide them towards the right features to meet those needs. Similarly, you will learn customers internal workflows to help them integrate successfully with our data. You will act as the relationship owner with production customers (banks, lenders, insurance companies, fintechs, payments providers, etc.) & ensure that Enigma is delivering constant & unmatched value by solving some of their most pressing problems in underwriting, portfolio risk monitoring & prospect prioritization outcomes. You will cultivate long-term customer relationships & capitalize on upsell/cross sell opportunities with existing customer accounts.
As a Solutions Engineer, you embrace responsibility: the buck stops with you. You are technically-oriented, entrepreneurial, & have an intuition for business. You are adept at putting yourself in the shoes of the buyer & the end-user, & understand how to navigate a complex organization. You are extremely attentive to detail, a great listener, communicator, & teammate. You are high energy & take pride in your craft.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Own the ultimate success of their accounts & lead strategic initiatives aimed at maximizing adoption, retention, & overall customer lifetime value
- Ensure that customers derive maximum benefit from our products
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with key customer stakeholders & provide strategic & technical product support
- Work hand-in-hand with the Product & Go-To-Market teams to inform the product roadmap & go-to-market strategy
- Scale & manage business processes to increase efficiency in operations
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including product managers, data scientists, engineers & the sales team to resolve any customer dissatisfaction & promote customer retention & loyalty
- Drive success of product pilots with prospective customers & liaise closely with Enigmas Sales & Product teams to drive GTM conversations forward
- Identify & execute on upsell & cross sell opportunities with Enigmas existing customers
- Interpret complex technical concepts for business leaders & guide customer stakeholders to effectively evaluate & implement Enigma products
- Thrive in working in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5+ years of professional experience and/or an advanced technical degree or an MBA
- 2+ years experience in client facing functions, ideally in a B2B company, such as Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, Sales/BD or Management Consulting
- Experience managing business processes & product operations
- Familiarity with the world of enterprise software, data-as-a-service, or business intelligence tools
- Working experience with Python, SQL or Spark to extract, manipulate & analyze data in a business context
- The ability to multitask & manage time effectively under tight deadlines
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Customer empathy, analytical rigor, & strategic thinking
Bonus points if you have:
- An undergraduate degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field
- 2+ years of project management experience managing complex custom deliverables & onboarding workflows
- Prior experience with data products and/or strong understanding of machine learning concepts
At Enigma, were building the single, most reliable source of data on businesses to power the future of financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public & third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow & thrive. Our core values - generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive - guide everything we do from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with & support one another on a daily basis. Were a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds & skills, but were all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through datatogether. If this resonates, we would love to hear from you!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.