WayUp is the go-to platform for millions of early-career professionals to explore job & internship opportunities, receive advice, & get discovered by employers. Top companies from startups to Fortune 500s use WayUps platform to reach, recruit & engage with the new generation of early-career talent. Since launching in 2014, WayUp has helped millions of candidates launch their careers.
Each & every day the Customer Success Department works to ensure that our clients are maximizing the value they are receiving from WayUp. Onboarding, training, support, strategy, data analysis, upsells, & renewals are handled by the Customer Success team. We believe in doing whatever it takes to make our customers successful & the CS team is focused on driving that success every day.
WayUp is looking for a highly motivated Customer Success Associate (CSA) with a passion for WayUps mission & keen attention to detail & execution. You will be a crucial part of what happens behind-the-scenes to make our Customers as successful as possible -- from helping put together decks, to assisting our clients with candidate sourcing, to fulfilling swag boxes, to helping with administrative tasks such as email listserv setup & FAQ documents, & so on. All of this will enable the Customer Success Managers to ensure our clients are successful.
The CSA will develop a deep knowledge of the WayUp product & our analytics suite.
- Work closely with the WayUp Customer Success Managers to onboard & fulfill client deliverables
- Manage administrative tasks for Customer Success team, such as managing requests from other teams, concierge messaging for clients, filling boxes to get shipped, assisting with coordination for in-person client dinners / meals / meetings, updating internal candidate tracker tools, monitoring job performance for specific positions, & so on.
- Basically, you are a jack (or jackie!) of all trades
- At least one year of working in an office
- Significant experience with Google Slides & Google Sheets
- A client-first attitude
- Optimism & a can-do outlook
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Attention to detail.
- A collaborative team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- BA / BS degree
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Plan
- Weekly Catered Team Lunch
- Monthly Lunch & Learns with Industry Leaders, CEOs, VC's & more
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Continuous Education Stipend
- Annual Employee Gift
- Office Snacks, Cold Brew & Lots of Dogs!
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at WayUp, submit your resume today! We appreciate & respect diversity, & as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting your application, you agree to submit a list of references as part of the interview process & consent to WayUp contacting these references.
The Company values the array of backgrounds, talents & perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard toactual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex & gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation & related medical conditions), gender identity & gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military & veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, & any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics).