fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC & Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's & Chromecast.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
Reporting into the Vice Presidents, Ad Sales, the Account Manager will manage all presale & campaign execution for client & agency activity. Work closely with cross functional departments (Ad Operations, Yield, Marketing, Finance, etc) to maximize monetization opportunities for the Ad Sales team. Will track proposals, analyze pre & post campaign performance & liaison with assigned clients, agencies & DSP/SSP partners as assigned.
- Activate & manage deals in Salesforce including troubleshooting campaign set up, optimization recommendations & audience targets.
- Provide weekly status reports to clients/agencies & adjacent Account Executive / Regional Sales Manager assigned.
- Consistently analyze campaign performance, pacing & optimize to ensure delivery against clients needs.
- Support the pre-sale pipeline management, reporting & accuracy of deals in Salesforce CRM system.
- Build media plans & work with Account Executives on templates for RFPs for clients & agencies.
- Work with all necessary teams internally to ensure that all campaign elements of the plan have been vetted & approved prior to hand off with Ad Operations for flighting.
- Work with Ad Sales Marketing team on proposals, & help coordinate elements from concept to execution
- Build & maintain relationships with clients, agencies & SSP/DSP partners; attend meetings as needed & actively participate in the sales process.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital media, programmatic and/or data space.
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Experience working in DSP & SSP platforms is highly desired.
- Ability to manage the needs of multiple stakeholders & adhere to timelines.
- True team player: takes full ownership & accountability for assigned tasks.
- Strong communicator who is proactive, can problem solve & and work independently to resolve issues.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to concisely report findings & opportunities
- Strong Google Suite (Google Sheets, Slides) skills; Microsoft Excel,familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce.com) a plus.
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses & learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company