Product Manager Health & Wellness Initiatives
AccuWeather has ambitious plans to launch a series of health products that serve our global audience. Weather & wellbeing go hand-in-hand & were seeking a Product Manager with experience researching, concepting, launching & monetizing digital products that are focused on health & wellness.
The successful candidate will be joining at a time of enormous potential to quickly execute on a series of ideas, as well as make a mark by using their experience to drive a full product roadmap across AccuWeathers flagship website & app portfolio; considering both free & subscription offerings.
This is a leadership position that will have influence across the entire organization, therefore its essential to have executive presence & strong business acumen. Given AccuWeathers enormous audience reach of over 350M monthly actives & a 24/7 editorial operation including cable television network; the Product Manager will take a 360-view of their portfolio to ensure health products are launched, adopted, monetized & integrated within editorial franchises.
If youre a driven Product Manager with a passion for the sciences & seeking a global canvass to ship utility products that improve peoples lives, this role is perfectly suited for you. This position reports into the Director of Product within a team comprising of product management, visual design, front-end development & data & analytics; the full product family.
- Define the product vision, strategy, & roadmap for the health & wellness portfolio
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to refine health opportunities & publish product launch cadence
- Lead collaboration across the product organization to ensure products & features are prioritized within web & app roadmaps
- Develop product requirement documents, collaborate with engineering to define requirements
- Collaborate with editorial on health & wellness content that support the product roadmap
- Approach product discovery with empathetic mindset, applying a toolkit of data-driven & research methodologies
- Collaborate with revenue team, including ad sales, to ensure roadmap is monetized & demonstrates ROI; work with business development on new opportunities
- Perform market & competitive research within category
- Interrogate performance data for insights & leverage appropriately
- Crush bugs & rigorously prioritize work
- Be the evangelist, & expert, for health & wellness products at AccuWeather
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or Health related
- 3-5 years of experience in product management with health & wellness expertise
- Share tangible examples of previous product launches within health category
- Proven track record managing product roadmaps in a fast-driven environment
- Deep understanding of health & wellness product ecosystems including ads
- Proven ability to effectively communicate to key stakeholders; be collaborative by nature
- Comfortable collaborating & leading agile teams including engineers
- Exceptional organizational & communication skills
- Strong presentation skill capabilities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, genetic information, gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran orientation, or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status or any other legally protected categories under local, state of federal laws. We believe a culture of diversity & inclusion provides unique perspectives that help make the workplace more innovative, engaging & profitable.