Clover is reinventing health insurance to keep people healthier.
We're building a team of dedicated & passionate individuals who come from diverse backgrounds & experiences to help achieve Clover's mission. From Engineering to Nursing, we aim to hire the best & the brightest from a variety of industries. The Recruiting team partners with key stakeholders from every department to understand business objectives, develop strategic hiring plans & recruit amazing talent.
Our Recruiting Coordinators play an integral role on the front lines of the candidate experience. We're looking for an organized & positive contributor to join our bi-coastal, in-house recruiting team.
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will:
- Schedule interviews across multiple platforms including phone, virtual, & onsite & confirm everyone is at the right place at the right time.
- Post & track jobs on our careers site & external job boards. Manage vendor relationships.
- Partner closely with recruiters to ensure candidates move through the interview process in a timely manner.
- Maintain accuracy of Greenhouse, our Applicant Tracking System, & pull reports & data as needed.
- Partner with company leadership to produce up-to-date dashboards & ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Manage conference calendar & work cross-functionally to execute on strategy & logistics. Assist with company recruiting events & meet-ups.
- Assist team with additional duties such as sourcing, screening, or other operational projects as needed.
You will love this job if:
- You have a passion for project management & can juggle multiple priorities at any given time.
- You're a logistical guru. You're not afraid of complex projects with lots of moving pieces & know how to collaborate for success.
- You're a people person & believe that a company is only as good as its employees. You take pride in the fact that the work you do has a direct impact on this.
- You actively come up with solutions to problems; the status quo doesn't suit you & improving the efficiency of processes fuels you.
- You are nimble, & comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment. You embrace ambiguity & speed while maintaining a bias towards action.
- Timeliness & accuracy is the name of your game; you view building an interview schedule similar to a Tetris puzzle.
You should get in touch with us if:
- You have 1+ years of coordination or administrative experience in a fast-paced environment.
- You have proven project coordination skills & have a track record of execution.
- You have experience using Mac & Google products.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.