Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers & sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile & AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity & obligation to build a world-class engineering team & the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, & are searching for creative & inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
In this role, you will work with a group of engineers to define the product vision & build the Compass agent data platform. Our teams mission is to operate a set of services to scale our agent master data & contract management products used by many customer-facing applications & internal users. Your success will be dependent upon your ability to manage a wide set of cross-functional partners, understand user needs in a complex system, & lead technical teams to build a reliable & highly available platform at scale.
- Develop the vision & product roadmap for agent platform
- Deep understanding of the real estate business workflows & data dependencies.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to understand user needs, identify opportunities for new features, & architect improvements to the platform
- Partner with engineering on API & system design for platform & collaborate closely with the team to develop & release them
- Establish key performance indicator measurement & monitoring across the agent data platform to & communicate status, health, & coverage/quality metrics to stakeholders
- Develop & implement data standards to ensure the accuracy & quality of data through all upstream & downstream data channels
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related field)
- 5+ years of product management or related experience for platform products
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs & evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders
- Ability to understand complex data models & drive data quality improvements through technology & processes
- Experience managing products at various stages of maturity, from legacy to greenfield
- Ability to thrive & adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth & rapidly changing environment
- Familiarity with CRM & Document Management platforms such as Salesforce, Docusign a plus
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.