JOIN AEGIS - LOVE THE WORK, LOVE THE CULTURE AND LOVE THE MISSION
We are seeking an upbeat, talented, detail-oriented PROJECT MANAGER
Do you have a strong understanding of organizational change? Would you like to work in a beautiful Corporate Office setting & for an organization that makes a difference in the lives of others?If you answered an enthusiastic yes! to these questions, the Project Manager role could be the perfect job for you!
The Job & The Day-to-Day:
The Project Manager is a key member of the team & reports to the Director of Analytics. The PM will work very closely with key organizational stakeholders & will develop, define & execute project plans, schedules, budgets, scope & deliverables. The Project Manager manages progress from initiation leading to the successful implementation of the software, & actively manages project issues & risks, facilitates business decisions & manages project communications & status reporting.
The PM will manage the EHS (electronic health records) project in conjunction with necessary changes & adaptations in business processes, associated change management, as well as the attainment of project/organizational goals & objectives in a timely fashion. He/She/They is accountable to project leadership to ensure projects are completed on schedule & within budget.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Business, or related field OR equivalent combination of education & experience that demonstrate technical competence
- Minimum of seven (7) years managing information technology projects
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working on healthcare related project management (vendor or client)
- Financial management experience
- Vendor management experience
- Understanding of both waterfall & agile project management methodologies
- Project management & Agile certification
- PMI Certified
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Understanding of project management and/or software development methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management tools & their application
- Deep knowledge of methods to engage business staff to understand their needs, define requirements & identify effective solutions that are aligned with the businesses stratgic goals
- Engages confidently with senior levels of the organization on strategic issues surrounding projects & handles highly complex & political environments successfully
- Good understanding of organizational change management methods & approaches
- Knowledge of project financial management, negotiation & facilitation approaches
- Understanding of vendor & contract management
- Able to establish & maintain effective work relationships within & between workgroups
- Understanding of problem-solving approaches & ability to engage the collective knowledge of the project team to define a problem & design effective solutions
- Clearly & concisely organizes & communicates decisions, plans, goals & strategies to drive actions, tailored to audience
- Able to work independently & as a member of a team
- General knowledge of software applications, & proficiency with MS Project, MS Office (Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Excel & Access) & Visio
- An amazing culture & a beautiful office & a nice team environment
- Competitive compensation & benefits
This is the opportunity to work in a lean, high performing team in our Bellevue headquarters. It is regarded as a special place to work as it has abundant natural light, a bistro with discounted meals made by our own chef, several rejuvenating hubs to include a tree house meeting room! Aegis was founded in 22 years ago & now operates 32 upscale senior living & memory care communities in WA, CA & NV. We are continuing in our growth with 7 communities in currently in development. Weare proud to share that we have won many awards including Glassdoor's Employees Choice Award!
This position is located at: 415 118th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98005