Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The marketing team helps drive the Mailchimp brand globally, shaping the perception of our platform, while driving growth. The Integrated Marketing team provides strategic guidance, executes a number of initiatives out in the wild, & recommends best practices across a number of marketing functions. We partner with the entire marketing organization, helping to drive performance & meet organizational goals & objectives.
Were looking for a motivated & hands-on Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics who can bring a deep understanding of analytics & the ability to apply those analytics to drive marketing & media performance. In this role, youll be managing & developing a team of managers & analysts to deliver compelling insights that drive decisions.
This person will help the team prioritize marketing investments to ensure marketing & organizational goals & objectives are met. Were seeking a leader with the technical skills to generate insights quickly & confidently & who thrives on sharing actionable insights. This senior manager will play an integral & highly visible role in combining analytical insights & business acumen that guides all marketing investments throughout the prospect & customer life cycle.
What youll do here:
- Act as an expert resource for our internal partners & stakeholders, helping to establish measurement frameworks for campaigns & investments across our various paid media channels (paid search, social, display, etc.) as well as owned channels
- Provide actionable insights & recommendations to optimize campaign performance & support the overall business strategy
- Work closely with others in the Marketing department to optimize a framework for the prioritization, development, maintenance, & automation of reporting on campaign & media channel performance while also balancing ad hoc needs
- Help build a data-informed culture provide decisions makers with the information they need when they need it & in a way they can trust & act on
- Ensure data integrity help resolve data discrepancies, availability, & governance issues as they arise
- Partner with Engineering, Strategy, Revenue Management, & Product Analytics to implement, document, validate, & monitor our tracking & measurement throughout the customer lifecycle
- Contribute to the development of our marketing & advertising technology roadmap
- Grow the team through coaching, training, & mentoring members responsible for campaign & media analytics
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- Extensive experience working in an agency or company leading media and/or marketing analytics & helping to guide large marketing budgets, plus at least 2 years leading teams
- Demonstrated expertise in connecting various sources of data (across digital media channels or platforms) to create a holistic view of integrated campaign performance
- Ability to clearly translate complex analysis into a framework & language that internal stakeholders can easily understand
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, with a proven ability to present & communicate insights & data to the C-Suite
- Advanced proficiency with SQL, Excel, web analytics solutions (Google Analytics), data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.), & advertising technologies (Google Ad Tech, Campaign Manager, DSPs, etc.)
- Experience working with Google BigQuery a plus
- Expertise in building & applying marketing mix modeling & a variety of marketing attribution models to generate insights & recommendations
- Experience with event tracking & tag implementation (GTM, etc.)
- Strong communication, collaboration, & problem-solving abilities
- Ability to clearly communicate & persuasively share data & conclusions in an organized manner to a wide variety of audiences & up to executive management
- Bachelors or Graduate degree (business, finance, or mathematics a plus or equivalent work experience; MBA a plus)
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!