We are looking for an ambitious & energetic Junior Business Developer (m/f) that will continue to speed up our growth across Italy & will help us expand our client base.
You will be the front of the company & will have the dedication to create & apply an effective sales strategy. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting & developing relationships with potential B2B clients. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with potential clients, from the scouting of the right person till the first contact & Gympass' introduction.
We are looking for a motivated, hungry & results-driven candidate, curious & with the willingness to work in a fast-paced environment. The goal is to meet & surpass the company's expectations to drive rapid & sustainable growth.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market & conduct market research to identify selling possibilities & evaluate customer needs;
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking & social media;
- Present our company to potential clients;
- Set up calls with the key figures of potential clients (e.g. HR Directors, CEO, Managing Partners...) & get their perspective & concerns;
- Analyze clients' needs to offer them the right solution;
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities;
- Set up meetings between prospective clients & our Sales Executive team;
- Report on weekly basis sales results;
- Keep records of sales results.
- We are looking for Jr. profiles with 6 months - 2 years of experience as a Business Development Representative, or similar role;
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls);
- Track record of achieving sales quotas;
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets & charts);
- Understanding of sales performance metrics;
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills;
- Fast learner & passion for sales;
- Time management & planning skills;
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach;
- Proactive & entrepreneurship aptitude;
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations;
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Management Engineering or relevant field;
- Proficiency in English.
- Access to Gympass to visit as many gyms/courses as you like, so you can always feel what a healthier life looks like;
- International company with outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development;
- Possibility to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture, within a dynamic unit of a global business;
- Startup environment with flexible hours & an exciting & supporting atmosphere, with great team events on a regular basis.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers