CipherHealth is a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement & satisfaction, & positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities & events, company masseuse, & cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, & firm knowledge that we help people across the country tie us all together.
We are looking for an organized, adaptable & energetic Office Manager to join our team!
- Responsible for the facility's day-to-day operations:
- Maintain the condition of the office & arrange for necessary repairs
- Keep the office organized & clean, including vacuuming, sweeping, wiping down surfaces, collecting & disposing of trash in common areas, unloading/loading dishwasher & washing dishes
- Manage relationships with the landlord, vendors, & service providers including cleaning, catering & security services (distributing building access keys & back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Ensure smooth operation during Round Up, A.I.M., & other company-wide meetings
- Organize & supervise other office activities (renovations, etc.)
- Keep track of spending on company-wide events, supplies, food, etc.
- Track team member PTO, Sick & Personal Time
- Manage front door, greet guests, accept packages, etc.
- Manage internal rewards programs
- Lead & support company-wide philanthropic efforts
- Create a fun & engaging work environment through events & initiatives that embody our Core Values
- Craft company-wide announcements of events & new initiatives
- Partner with team leads & executive team to plan & execute retreats & other large-scale company events
- Manage & negotiate the purchase of office supplies, furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies & budgetary restrictions
- Plan & execute company events in-house or off-site (i.e. all-hands, town-hall, & more)
- 3+ years experience in office management or administration
- Superior organizational skills & attention to detail
- Exceptional writing & communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet, change or adapt to any ambiguous situation & make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Ability to maintain composure & sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- Track record of consistently going above & beyond
- Mature, logical, strategic, polished, nuanced, quick-learner
- Passionate about our mission & aligned with our core values
- Bachelors degree