BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, & employees thrive personally & inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, & passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, & technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. Were already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, & Workday. Lets build together!
We are seeking a proven, experienced Regional Vice President to lead, build, develop a team of Account Executives. Their charter will be to capture New Logos by focusing on the Fortune 2000. To achieve this goal, we are building a World Class sales organization that will lead the BetterUp mission of delivering our solution to emerging leaders & reimagining the way people work & live. In the RVP, we look for someone to lead by example & exemplify our values & inspire a team of highly driven account executives to impress themselves on a daily basis. We support teamwork, collaboration, & creating a winning spirit across the team that elevates performance.
We are currently over 230 employees & are about to embark on an exciting rapid growth stage of the company. If all of this sounds exciting to you & you would like to be part of that growth, please apply.
- Working alongside Account Executives by participating & leading in client / prospect meetings to increase pipeline velocity.
- Consistent development of sales team by leading & modeling the skills for the first 180 days for all new Account Executives.
- Accountable to measuring weekly pipeline development activities tied to monthly pipeline targets.
- Leading & coordinating weekly forecast & pipeline review meeting.
- Communicating & establishing expectations for weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts & closed deals.
- Mentoring & development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring & training new Account Executives on the sales process.
- Model the Way - leading by example by demonstrating the proper steps to work through the BetterUp sales process.
- Reporting on sales activity, pipeline development & forecast to the BetterUp leadership team.
- Monitoring the weekly sales activity of the team, & tracking results.
- Align & establish clear alignment with BetterUp's Behavioral Science Team.
- Develop local business development plans within each market where AE can establish local events.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
This is a collection of skills that we believe would make someone successful in this position. If you feel that you have the majority of these skills or others that will ensure your success in this role, please apply.
- 5+ years of sales management experience combined with a proven track record of success in a similar enterprise environment.
- 7+ years of quota carrying sales & experience as an individual contributor.
- Recent experience managing & closing complex sales-cycles with Fortune 500 accounts.
- Proven success of working within a highly matrixed organization.
- Values/behaviors necessary: Empathy, bringing out the best in others, care for each person, service-oriented leadership.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day & that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, & give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you & one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental & vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD & LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, & training.