Company Description|Job Description
Alkami is a cloud-based digital banking technology provider to US financial institutions leading the way in extraordinary online & mobile banking experiences. A 9-year-old company Alkami is one of the fastest growing software companies in the US. Alkami was the #1 fastest growing software company in Texas on the 2017 5000 list & #13 on the DBJ Dallas 100. Alkami was also ranked in the Top 10 Coolest Tech Companies to Work For in Dallas by DevMountain. Today, the Alkami team of 300+ Alkamists provide our digital banking solutions to over 3,500,000 consumers & small businesses. And, we are an organization committed to our culture of optimistic-perseverance, transparent-communication, caring-collaboration, courageous-innovation, trusted-accountability & real-fun!
The Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer will collaborate with Development & Product Managers to drive testability & ensure quality of the releases, work closely with developers in an agile environment, be able to deal with ambiguity, figure out a plan quickly with given information, have strong troubleshooting skills, & possess a deep knowledge of test & tool development methodology. The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering quality releases to work on our core products such as our Online Banking Suite & Mobile iOS & Android applications, will be part of a small, high performance team & will have the opportunity to excel & grow your career delivering great quality products at a fast pace, & is a proactive communicator & effective influencer.
- Works on day to day testing activities on the assigned scrum teams
- Responsibilities will include test case generation, execution, defect logging
- Will also be expected to execute automated scripts
- Design tests for more complex functionality
- Design tests for system level changes in the application
- Expected to communicate concerns/issues on test coverage
- Drive test case additions & changes needed to ensure application coverage
- Basic automation script maintenance is expected
- A strong understanding of testing browser based as well as mobile applications/services in a Microsoft .NET environment.
- 5+ years of QA experience in a fast moving agile environment
- Understanding of industry accepted advanced testing principles
- Experience in web application testing
- Understanding of various sw development methodologies in an agile environment
- Basic understanding of web application hosting & infrastructure
- Experience creating advanced SQL queries
- Mid level understanding of one or more programing languages (Selenium, C# .NET etc.)
Not Just Any Company: Alkami has an awesome diverse & inclusive environment. We have a FUN culture & offer great benefits. Did you know every Alkamist has ownership in Alkami? We also have on & off site employee events & activities.
Free Lunch: Who said there is no free lunch? At Alkami, every day we offer free lunch
Relocation: Unfortunately we don't offer relocation assistance. We are ready for you to contribute from our super cool Plano, TX location.
Work Authorization: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; candidates must be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.
Recruiters: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help us in this search - we know who you are & we love you, but we don't need you right now.
Alkami Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Prohibits Discrimination & Harassment of Any Kind: Alkami is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees & to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination & harassment. All employment decisions at Alkami are based on business needs, job requirements & individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Alkami will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Alkami encourages applicants of all ages.