Zola is seeking a smart, organized & detail-oriented individual to join the Finance Team as an Accounts Payable Assistant. This role will report into the AP Supervisor located in New York & work closely with the finance team & other members of the organization.
Please note that this is a temp-to-perm role & will be working on a full-time basis.
- Exposure to full cycle AP: invoice entry, data processing, approval routing & payments for US & Canada entities
- Process invoices through AP systems & ensure payment to vendors/consultants completed timely
- Monitor AP inbox & prioritizing invoices that are due for payment
- Respond to vendors & consultants via email or phone regarding the status of their invoices
- Ensure all vendor & staff interactions are handled professionally, timely, & consistent with company policies & procedures.
- Maintain vendor account reconciliations & statement review to actively resolve overdue accounts
- Prior experience in Accounts Payable or Accounting role, preferred
- Highly organized & reliable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong excel skills or willingness to learn
- Strong verbal & written communications