Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & Seattle, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the role:
The Senior Compliance Analyst is a hands-on individual contributor role reporting to the Senior Compliance Manager. You will be the second member of Demandbases Compliance team & will have the opportunity to bring your expertise & experience to help shape the department & serve both our internal & external customers/clients. This is also an opportunity to learn & grow from your future manager, an expert in this field.
What youll be doing:
- Internal & external audits/assessments
- Implement, optimize, & monitor internal controls
- Remediation & process improvement projects
- Compliance, data protection, & privacy training
- Third-party assessments & risk management
- Develop company & Compliance team documentation such as policies, procedures, guidelines, baselines, etc.
- Communications & reporting
- Facilitate positive relationship between Compliance & our internal/external customers
- Monitor industry & regulatory topics & news
What were looking for:
- 4-5 years of experience as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist performing services related to data protection and/or privacy processes, controls, & risk management
- Nice to have:
- 1-2 year of above experience requirements obtained through working within a professional services/legal/audit firm or large enterprise
- 1-2 years of above experience requirements obtained through working within the advertising technology or marketing industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of:
- Business process & technology risks, processes, & controls
- Key domains of IT general controls, including data privacy & IT security, including change management, access to programs & data, computer operations, & systems development
- Leading frameworks related to business & IT controls, risk management, data protection & data privacy (e.g. SOC 2, ISO 2700x, NIST, COSO, COBIT, etc)
- Data protection & privacy regulations (e.g. GDPR, CCPA, etc)
- Cloud infrastructure & cloud data storage environments, including AWS, GCP, & Snowflake
- Demonstrated abilities in:
- Risk identification & management across business functions, engineering functions, & technical environment
- Control identification, implementation, optimization, monitoring, testing, & remediation for controls around business process & within IT environments, including developing & reviewing audit programs or testing steps, adapting an audit program to suit specific environments, and/or designing controls evaluation & testing work plans
- Creating high quality deliverables using appropriate business & technical language
- Oral & written communications across technical & non-technical audiences, including management or company-wide communications
- Program and/or project management skills for projects that have cross-company impact, including developing project plans, budgets, & deliverables schedules
- Management of day-to-day compliance operations & prioritization/balance across team workload
- Creating positive working relationships with internal & external customers
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.