As a Recruiter at Via, you will help find & bring the very best talent to our growing team at Via. Working alongside our Talent Acquisition team, you will play an integral role in scaling our company. Youll focus on attracting exceptional talent across a variety of business functions, working with cross-functional teams all over the world. Partnering with internal hiring managers, youll collaborate with multiple teams to solve our most exciting business challenges by finding great people, creating an exceptional candidate experience, & managing hiring processes from end to end.
What You'll Do
- Manage full-cycle business recruiting processes across a variety of internal teams, leading our hiring from entry-level to leadership roles.
- Lead Talent Sourcing strategy for multiple teams, leveraging creative strategies to find & engage best-in-class candidates
- Act as a strategic partner & trusted advisor to our hiring teams, building meaningful relationships with interviewers & hiring managers to help shape our Talent Acquisition processes
- Engage with candidates across all levels & job functions, guiding them through our hiring process with an emphasis on candidate experience
- Champion our values around Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion on a daily basis; join our team's commitment to fostering a culture where candidates of all backgrounds are welcomed & celebrated.
- Help deliver meaningful training initiatives & learning opportunities for hiring teams
- Leverage data & analytics to inform recruiting goals, methods, & practices
- Manage workflows in our ATS (Greenhouse) with an eye for detail
- Partner with hiring teams & People Operations/Talent to continually improve Vias hiring process
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of experience leading full-cycle recruiting processes, in an in-house recruiting or talent acquisition role. You've worked across internal business units, & led hiring efforts on searches ranging in seniority.
- Intellectually curious, & a passionate researcher: you love to learn about new verticals, & take pride in executing complex Talent searches. You're proactive in keeping up-to-date with industry & market trends, & you're eager to grow & evolve.
- An intuitive problem-solver; you're solutions-oriented, & approach complex tasks with excitement.
- Action-oriented, reliable, & independent: you can manage competing priorities, & you take pride in meeting & exceeding your goals.
- A perceptive & tactful communicator you intuitively find the right tone in every situation. You're confident working with Senior/Executive stakeholders, & seek to build thought partnership across business functions.
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks.
- Growth-focused; you're excited at the prospect of building something great.
- You prioritize diversity in your approach to talent acquisition, & are excited by new perspectives
- Obtained a Bachelor's Degree, with a strong track record of academic and/or extracurricular achievement
What Catches Our Eye
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced startup environment
- A passion for new technologies, social impact, & our mission
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.