As a Marketing Science Director your curiosity never ends. The next question is always on your mind, helping you demonstrate the value of marketing science to stakeholders. You bring 10+ years of experience working with data to drive better customer experiences & business outcomes. You have in-depth experience working with data & platforms to develop customer-centric experiences leveraging dynamic content & personalization.
You have experience identifying opportunities to expand engagements & grow revenue, influencing client decisions through logical & consistent guidance. You excel at managing client deliverables across multiple work streams.
You also thrive in a global operations context, working on multi-discipline projects to drive analytics best practices & thought leadership. Leveraging your leadership skills to supervise & develop a passionate team (including work priorities, timelines, deliverables, & training) is something youre looking for, & youll expose them to Marketing Science sub-disciplines to develop their expertise
- Partner with clients & cross-functional teams to expand personalization capabilities across websites & marketing channels.
- Drive platform advancement by thinking strategically about how data, technology, & content can be used to deliver smarter experiences & stronger business outcomes.
- Guide the evolution of advanced analytics & performance frameworks based on the long-term needs of client's business.
- Demonstrate superior written & verbal communication skills in developing presentations for executive audiences to achieve buy-in for strategic recommendations.
- Possess very strong interpersonal & team-building skills, with the ability to foster a cohesive & effective work environment.
- Work closely with the global Marketing Science organization as well as Technology, Strategy, Creative, & Client Service Teams to apply best practices across Critical Mass.
- In-depth knowledge of what it takes to deliver connected, personalized experiences & are comfortable defining the data, technology, & operational requirements needed for enablement.
- Expertise in developing multi-phased roadmaps to advance analytics maturity & ultimately achieve business goals.
- Strong comprehension of technical integrations & data structures used to support digital properties.
- Extensive experience in data science & advanced analytics applied to marketing/advertising, with demonstrated results.
- Strong collaboration, project management, & team building skills.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills to a variety of audiences, including creative, tech, media, project management, account, & client teams.
- An understanding that each project & problem requires a fresh approach.
- Proficiency in current issues & trends within the online marketing industry with an emphasis on emerging media & mobile platforms.