Squarespace is looking for a Product Marketing Coordinator to support our growing team. Our Product Marketing team tells the story of the Squarespace platform. We are seeking a collaborative & hard-working individual to assist in the day-to-day operations & long-term product marketing strategy for Squarespace. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to support the execution of go-to-market strategies for product launches & product marketing campaigns. This position offers exposure to teams across the organization, including Product, Marketing & Creative, & is based in our New York City headquarters.
- Support the execution of the go-to-market strategy for new product launches & product marketing campaigns, from ideation to launch & adoption.
- Work closely with teams across the organization, including Marketing & Creative, to coordinate marketing material across channels.
- Help streamline & improve Product Marketing team processes, including product launch announcements, measurement & reporting.
- Provide accurate updates of project status to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Assist with tracking metrics & compiling regular reports, using data to drive decision-making
- Keep a pulse on competitor product marketing efforts -- identify trends, standout product marketing campaigns & key product updates
- Recommend strategies & tactics for moving the business forward.
- 1 year of relevant work or internship experience
- A passion for extraordinary products
- Strong written & verbal communications skills
- Creative & strategic thinker who can identify opportunities for growth
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills & strong work ethic
- Both a self-starter & team player with great energy & drive
- Ability to champion ideas & execute in an expedited time frame & to establish trust & maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization
- Structured thinking & communication
- Self-motivation & keen eye for detail
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visitwww.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of ourcustomer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.