At Pager, we are on a mission to fundamentally transform the consumer experience in accessing the healthcare system. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance & care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results & focus on how every action taken helps push Pager forward.
Pager is hiring a People Operations Coordinator to join our growing team! As a part of the PeopleOps team, you will help support our CEO, schedule interviews, & take on ad hoc projects to support our people & recruiting functions. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to help build the internal operations processes of the company as we grow. Please note, this is a temp-to-perm position.
- Help manage our CEOs calendar, including & scheduling executive-level meetings both internally & externally, booking travel, & registering for conferences
- Assist with onboarding of new hires
- Scheduling & running in-person interviews & coordinating candidate travel
- Helping to manage our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) to improve recruiting operations
- Support on other initiatives to make Pager a great place to work
- Incredible attention to detail
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative or HR support role is preferred
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Familiarity with Greenhouse is a plus
- Has a demonstrated interest in People Operations or Recruiting
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.