AM & PM & Night Shifts Available
Get cooking with HelloFresh!
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch. At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery. But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
You will be responsible to organise, delegate & carry out various cleaning duties for our new distribution center in Nuneaton. You will care about the cleanliness of our warehouse as much as we do, ensuring that the highest standards are met at all times. You will motivate, supervise & coordinate the Hygiene Team & complete administrative duties, including scheduling holidays/shifts & ensuring all daily/ weekly tasks are being completed.
Responsibilities will include:
- To achieve & maintain excellent standards of hygiene throughout the production & storage areas
- To ensure external areas are kept in immaculate
- To promote excellent hygiene standards throughout the facility through education & pride in work
- To maintain the supporting documentation that evidence good cleaning practices
- Support other functions in maintaining cleaning standards.
- Undertake hygiene set audits across the site, recording the details & reporting back to the Facilities Coordinator
- Report progress & issues to the Facilities Coordinator
- Able to work weekends
- Previous experience in a cleaning/hygiene role is preferred
- Able to work weekends
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent team working & communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment & a can-do flexible attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Work well under pressure & have the ability to meet tight deadlines
What do you get in Return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh subscription
- Heavily discounted weekly onsite market
- Health cash plan & anytime health line
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our onsite facilities including table tennis & pool table & free hot drinks
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Recruitment Process: There will be two stages of the interview process, first stage is a telephone interview & the final stage would be a video interview with the manager.
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.