BuzzFeed Video is looking for a project-based Show Producer to bring their creative & technical skills to our editorial video team. We are looking for a smart, experienced & passionate Producer that can work with the various departments working on a new series. The Show Producer will work with the in-house creative team & the production team to build a new series with multi platform releases
This is a freelance position, based in BuzzFeeds LA office. The project rate is $1,300 Weekly for an estimated 10-week period.
- Supports Creative Executive in management of individual creative producers on the project, including scheduling & communications
- Take part in brainstorms for developing creative
- Communicates clearly & effectively with assigned stakeholders, supporting in all team meetings & brainstorms
- Support Creative Executive to refine IGTV shows creatively for target audiences with an eye towards replicability/sustainability
- Collaborate with important partners to ensure show goals are met (creative, performance, revenue, budget, etc)
- Work with Marketing/PR to field incoming opportunities outside of episode production, advises on growth opportunities & places for positive collaboration
- Produce unique brand growth opportunities for assigned project as agreed upon with Marketing/PR
- Work with the Art Desk/Brand strategy team to create marketing strategy & content around current projects. As well as implement said strategy
- Work in collaboration with Production as liaison/point person for all individual producers
- Collaborate with social strategists to produce & organize social assets related to the story line
- 2+ years experience producing digital videos
- Experience coordinating talent in the digital space
- Experience working with Production troubleshooting creative solutions if on set limitations or changes arise
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect a supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company, delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, youll work alongside inspiring colleagues to create tools, technology, & content that helps connect people all over the world.