As one of our People Operations Coordinator, you will play an integral part in all things People process, operations & program management. Our Coordinators are at the center of our candidate & employee lifecycles, delivering a seamless & positive experience throughout.
- Own defined Coordinator processes across our People verticals (Talent Acquisition, Workforce Innovation & Growth, Total Rewards, Inclusions & Employee Experience)
- Handle recruiting coordination for candidate on-site interviews, room reservation, tours, & all logistics linked to a smooth candidate experience.
- Provide operational support on key People programs & activities throughout the employee lifecycle such as on-boarding, performance acceleration, employee relations, off-boarding, etc.
- Manage our People workflows across our systems & tools maintaining optimal system setup for record-keeping & data collection.
- Guide Namely employees by responding to inquiries & requests including employment verifications, leaves of absence requests, unemployment claims, workers compensation, benefits administration, etc.
- Maintain the integrity, accuracy, & cleanliness of our internal People data
- Bachelors degree
- 1-3 years of professional experience with at least one year of experience in an HR role
- The ability to own & balance multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Must be a team player who enjoys high volume, fast paced & dynamic environment
- Exercises professional maturity & discretion when dealing with sensitive data
- Strong communication skills with employees at every level of the organization, attention to detail, resourcefulness, collaboration & organization skills
- Experience & comfort in using HR technology to support operational process (HRIS, ATS, LMS, etc.)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.