BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE
Our engineers come from various backgrounds, but we all thrive in challenging the norm. This cross-pollination of backgrounds has led to numerous ground-breaking ideas & has helped us build one of the most reliable & easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the smartest engineers who are the very best at what they do. We are seeking enthusiastic engineers to solve real-world problems while having fun along the way.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL...
- Be a voice for FlashRecover Systems Quality, ensuring that we provide a high-quality product that will delight our customers;
- Drive the system testing for the FlashRecover product line through manual & automated testing in collaboration with both internal & external partners;
- Analyze failures & root cause issues, file defects, follow-up with solution architects, developers, documentation, & other teams on the resolution;
- Create & execute test plans, reporting results to the broader organization;
- Build up & scale-out of complex system testbeds & test ecosystems using virtualized environments & various test tools;
- Work on customer escalations with cross-functional teams to help identify root causes & provide assistance with reproductions;
- Lead the development & deployment of an automated testing environment to help accelerate the release process & ensure a continual high level of quality.
WHAT YOULL BRING TO THIS ROLE
- 5+ years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in System Testing with the ability to create end-to-end test ecosystems from the ground up & maintain it over time. Understand the nature of a workflow vs. a functional test;
- Creativity, independence, a self-motivated mentality, & the willingness to learn new technologies;
- Knowledge of flash storage, file systems/protocols: flash media, read/write IOPs, IO datapath, NFS, SMB, S3, & networking layers (full-stack QA);
- Polished skills in building out & working with Virtualized environments (ESX, KVM, Hyper-V);
- The ability to deploy & use third party tools like Selenium, Cypress, Protractor, or Katalon Studio;
- A solid understanding of the continuous integration process, preferably using Jenkins;
- Familiarity & hands-on experience with application ecosystems (e.g. Cohesity, NetBackup, Veeam) & related OS environments (Windows & Linux);
- Comfortable with Linux (ability to script & automate a plus);
- A team player mentality, excellent communication skills, & a strong ability to multitask;
- Excellent problem solving skills.
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws & regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.