DoorDash is looking for a Business Analyst to drive business decisions & strategic initiatives across the Enterprise team.
This role will uncover strategic insights, automate reporting & build internal tools & dashboards to empower the organization. Youll work cross-functionally between our sales, merchant, operations, product, & analytics team to build the merchant foundation.
What you'll do
- Use SQL to build dashboards that drive business decisions across different lines of business & teams within Enterprise & Merchant Operations, including rep performance, vendor performance, program management, & product
- Identify, prioritize, & implement opportunities to build & evolve automated reporting & dashboards for internal teams & Merchant vendors
- Develop operational metrics & set strategic goals to track the weekly/monthly/quarterly performance of internal teams & Merchant vendors
- Conduct analysis & share data-driven insights by synthesizing the impact of initiatives led by project teams
- Ensure data integrity by understanding & identifying opportunities to improve the back end data structure
- Help build & maintain data governance with single source of truth data documentation
- You are a strong business thinker, able to use first principles to solve challenging business problems at their root level
- You are data-driven, able to analyze data with strong attention to detail & accuracy, & passionate about telling the story behind the numbers
- You are a self-motivated, rapid learner, excited about developing your analytical & problem-solving skills
- You are results-oriented, always evaluating whether our team's activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact
- You are an owner, always looking for opportunities to learn & better your work product
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment & able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- BA/BS degree in quantitative or business fields, or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of work experience in data analytics, management consulting, or other quantitative role
- Analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to work through complex, ambiguous problems using data
- Proven ability to achieve expert level in scripting languages or data analysis tools such as SQL, R, & Microsoft Excel. Proficiency in SQL & data visualization tools a plus.
- Strong written/verbal communications & presentation skills
Today, were one of the fastest, most reliable food delivery platform in North America. But thats just the tip of the iceberg. We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities & local economies work. Make no mistake, it isnt going to be easy, & our mission isnt for the faint of heart. But if youre daring, & you want to make a dent, lets chat.