Help coach & develop SDR sales effectiveness skills to build a world class SDR team with a company involved in disrupting a major industry as Amazon did with shopping, Uber with transportation & Airbnb with travel.
You will have a career opportunity to help onboard, develop, coach & train a rapidly growing new SDR team scale into a powerful driver of pipeline growth & future Account Executives.
Your previous business experience will help deliver programs, training, onboarding & coaching to improve the percentage of pipeline driven by the SDR organization both in terms of numbers & $$ of opportunities. Your success will give you additional experience in scaling high-growth teams in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a strong, collaborative culture.
If you are interested, heres what year one is all about.
- Own & deliver a structured onboarding program for the first 30-60-90-days for SDRs including analyzing & tracking success through qualitative & quantitive metrics & certification.
- Work with SDRs to develop, coach & train them for progression into an Account Executive role. While SDRs will report into local front line sales managers, they will dotted line report into you so that you can drive national best practices & ensure bottom line SDR performance against quota
- Delivering virtual & face-to-face onboarding & continuous training & coaching
Desired Skills & Experience
If you can accomplish the above, youve got what it takes. This position will require at least 20% travel once the situation with Covid changes. You should have sales development & sales experience. The ideal candidate will have prior SDR or sales manager experience in addition to strong coaching & sales enablement knowledge.
- Strong ability to learn quickly, represent concepts & summarize complex ideas into a program or curriculum with a sense of how SDRs think, operate & absorb training
- Strong knowledge of & empathy with the buyer experience
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit
- Excellent attention to detail, oral, written & presentation skills, confident communicator with a flair for storytelling
- Strategic thinker who can see the big picture, innovate & adapt to constant change
- Ability to connect the dots organizationally, network effortlessly & influence various roles & profiles to drive collaboration & program excellence
- Strong, detailed knowledge of sales development processes, technology & coaching
We care more about talent than specific location. You should have the ability to work out of one of our offices in the following markets: San Francisco, New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, Austin, Dallas, Houston, Seattle, Los Angeles, Orange County, Denver or San Diego.