Ordergroove is a commerce technology platform that enables big brands & omnichannel retailers to achieve what we call Relationship Commerce -- shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships. Our unique combination of powerful technology & proprietary data & analytics, is helping brands like Walmart, CVS, & The Vitamin Shoppe transform their retail experiences across channels & thrive within the constantly shifting retail landscape.
Were hiring an Account Executive who will be responsible for driving & closing new & incremental business with large retailers. Were looking for someone who is excited to challenge the status quo of retail & dedicated to going the extra mile to ensure our clients success. You are a strategic & consultative salesperson who understands the importance of finding the right solution for your clients. You have sold into these large retailers before in your past roles, you understand the challenge facing retail today & know the complexity in building a solution that will require multiple stakeholders to sign off. You are laser-focused throughout all stages of the sales cycle & are experienced in selling a SaaS solution to enterprise-level clients. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a high-impact, high-revenue producing role.
- Drive new business & incremental revenue across your assigned territory
- Create strategic sales plans to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Establish relationships with prospective customers within a defined territory, create internal champions within the business, have a Land & Expand mentality
- Manage, prospect, qualify, forecast & pipeline sales activity in Salesforce in order to hit revenue targets & quotas
- Champion Ordergrooves SaaS platform & vision for prospective clients through product demonstrations, trade shows, market events & special initiatives
- Lead strategy with pricing, new business, expanding existing relationships
- Disciplined to achieve against monthly & quarterly quotas
- Partner with Client Solutions, Finance, & Product to execute a seamless experience for our new & existing clients
- BS/BA degree required
- 5+ years selling into Retail organizations or have a history of closing clients within this vertical
- 7+ years of sales experience in Enterprise technology, SaaS, eCommerce or Subscription-service environment
- Proven track record of consistent overachievement of quotas & revenue goals within large enterprise accounts. Land & Expand strategy.
- Consistently & successfully managing sales process with complex pricing model & cycles of 3-12 months
- Consultative & solutions-oriented sales style with proven ability to effectively identify & sell to C-level executives, leveraging value & insight selling best practices
- Strong business acumen & ability to respond positively & strategically to challenges or objections
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Outstanding research, communication, negotiation & presentation skills
- Travel: up to 50%
Were a close-knit team growing to 100 this year, have raised over $40M in venture capital & are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking & ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands & retailers in the world.
We demand the best of ourselves & each other & never miss an opportunity to celebrate our team & our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs & game nights where we can get together & have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation & stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 square foot private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce, getting the opportunity to generate significant wealth & having fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more & apply!
Ordergroove is committed to creating a welcoming & supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds & experiences to join our growing team.