Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 18,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
Compass Development Marketing Group is currently looking for an Onsite Administrator to join the companys new development sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an intelligent, committed & dynamic group that is passionate about selling beautiful homes from start to finish. The Onsite Administrator will report to the Director of Sales & assist the sales team, developer & marketing team.
- Assist in updating & distribute the weekly traffic & sales report
- Answer multiple phone lines & coordinate buyer/broker visits
- Maintain the appearance of the sales office, model apartment & back office
- Assist with multiple office tasks for development sales brokers & marketing team
- Interact with clients, brokers, marketing team, attorneys & corporate offices
- Maintain the office files, registration sheets, co-broke agreements & waivers
- Maintain the office supply, postage & messenger accounts
- Open & close office as well as model apartments
- Interact with vendors, & monitor the quality of their work
- Greet clients & offer refreshments
Who you are:
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Relationship management experience
- Strong desire to learn about the residential real estate industry
- Knowledge about the residential real estate sales process, a NYS license is a plus
- Act with integrity & honesty
- Proven & effective team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to handle stressful situations well & thrive under pressure
- Professionalism & maturity
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Well-developed time management skills & the ability to multitask effectively
- Problem solving skills
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.