Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives & Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. Are you one of us?
Were looking for an ambitious Solutions Consultant. Is it you?
You effortlessly develop strong rapport with people & can serve as a trusted adviser. Youre an excellent communicator who isnt shy about learning new things & asking questions. A natural influencer, you have the perfect skill set to educate, guide, & inspire prospects to understand & engage with our solutions.
Heres what a Solutions Consultant does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Architect, inspire, & guide prospects & clients on what is possible with Evive applications.
- Partner with the Sales organization in the qualification of client needs through discovery.
- Craft a path & get clients excited about how they can impact their business strategically using Evive.
- Create partnerships with clients & consultants & build relationships.
- Advise on business process & service management best practices.
- Participate across the sales lifecycle on acquiring strategic clients.
- Demonstrate the product, both standard & tailored, to prospects, consultants, & existing customers.
- Manage the RFP process in coordination with the sales team from start to finish.
- Represent Evive at industry events user conferences, trade shows, analyst demonstrations, webinars & marketing events.
- Forge strong relationships within the Evive organization & community to collaboratively serve the needs of current or potential clients.
- Manage internal relationships with Evives Customer Experience, Sales & Product Delivery teams.
- Help build out internal best practices for articulating Strategic Value in collaboration with Data Analytics teams.
- Travel to meet with clients, consultants, & prospects (travel amount TBD).
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field of study, or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Two or more years of experience in consulting with or leading HR & benefits functions.
- Experience in a high growth, fast changing environment.
- Deep & broad knowledge of HR & Benefits in the large enterprise space.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently & within a team environment.
- Experience with scoping & proposal development.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attirejeans & a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, & a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid Time Offboth for vacation & volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, & short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life & AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 2% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line & Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk & work!
- Company-sponsored book club
If youre prepared to go big, go bold, & go beyond, youre ready to go Evive.