ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Supporting over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatergoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, & expanding the theater-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
TTG is the only global theatre organisation offering full end to end ticketing solutions, designed for distribution through B2B partnerships. Our Digital Partnerships program in the UK has created the largest commercial partnership program in Europe, delivering new revenue opportunities to our partners & outsize audience reach to TTG & our supply partners. Supported by best-in-class technology & product innovation, our unique solutions deliver TTGs unrivalled access to global inventory to international audiences. We are proud to be exclusive partners with the worlds leading consumer brands across Media, Lifestyle, Consumer, Travel & Ticketing.
This newly created role offers an exciting opportunity for an ambitious & passionate Sales Director to develop TTGs B2B program in North America. Reporting to the SVP Global Distribution Partnerships, you will join the existing, highly successful Distribution Partnerships team based in London, & launch the program in North America.
- Own & exceed sales targets within assigned territories.
- Create, develop & execute our growth strategy including sales pipelines & new pitches.
- Build & maintain relationships with key distribution partners, at all management levels, across the consumer & media categories.
- Understand consumer trends & identify new opportunities.
- Communicate our value proposition through proposals & presentations.
- Maximise partnership potential through continuous account management & optimisation.
- Solid understanding of current marketing tools & best practise, including Search & CRM.
- Eventually build, manage & develop a team of sales professionals.
- Understand category specific landscape & trends.
- Work collaboratively & cross functionally across the organisation to help shape & develop TTGs products & solutions to meet customer needs.
- Participate in industry events to help thought leadership & drive positive market awareness.
- 6+ years sales/partnership experience, with 2+ years in a sales leadership role & know how to build & drive highly performant sales teams
- You are a highly driven self starter with a proven track record in sales & business development
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset & can work with leadership to develop & deliver the sales & go-to-market plan
- As a critical thinker, you have natural problem solving capabilities which are executed with creativity & flair
- You are hands on, & passionate about sales & building long term relationships
- Balancing strategic thinking & tactical execution comes natural to you
You do not need to have prior experience in the theatre/ticketing sector but you do have an affinity for theatre & live entertainment
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Annual Professional Growth Budget
- Employee Referral Program
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.