BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We are an innovative & fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people travel!
One of BlaBlaCar's key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Community Relations Team at BlaBlaCar aims at providing assistance to this community, by listening to users, guiding them & satisfying them. This ensures our members an enriching & trustworthy experience. The Community Relations Team is answering questions & requests in 30 different languages, everyday & 7 days a week.
For more information about us, please visit www.blablacar.com/dreamjobs
A few practical details about the role
- evening & weekend : homeworking from your place
- 4h a week in Paris BlaBlaCar's headquarters (office hours)
- Between 20h & 30h / week depending on your possibilities. (the goal is to define a custom planning with you)
- Mainly on evenings from 6PM to 9PM & weekends
- 6 months' contract (CDD renewable)
12€ gross hourly
The paid training will require to spend around 24h in the BlaBlaCar office by mid December duringoffice hours (as you can between 9 & 5:30). We usually like to split the coaching indifferent sessions of 3 to 4 hours max.
Idealy beginning of December... as soon as possible after this date !
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free ridesharing to experience our value Think it. Build it. Use it.”
- Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each others
- And many more to check out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below:
- upload your resume in English (PDF format)
- answer our questions in English.
You might have to answer a question in your mother tongue or in the language of the position you're applying for. Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your application & profile fit our requirements, we will send you a first video test & then we will invite you for various interviews with our Community Relations Team.