The Salesforce Business Analyst at Vimeo will help to support, develop & maintain Salesforce, & our enterprise tech stack (Marketo, Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, DocuSign, Salesloft, Distribution Engine, Datanyze, Recurly, Zoho). We are looking to optimize our Salesforce environment as our sales team, & B2B organization, continue to grow. This role is intended for someone with experience doing integrations & configuration within the Salesforce platform, & can assist with development, testing, & documentation of new functionality to be developed on the Salesforce platform.
What you'll do:
- Assisting in configuration of components needed for Salesforce projects
- Setting up new users across all appropriate sales tools
- Assisting with data loading & data cleanliness (Ringlead, DemandTools, Import Wizard)
- Collaborating to enhance our current lead routing & passing processes (Distribution Engine is currently used) based on marketing campaigns
- Helping to standardize reporting across the enterprise & pulling reports as needed
- Managing & fulfilling Salesforce requests & necessary configuration fixes from the organization
- Assisting in vendor management for the sales & marketing teams technology stack (contract renewals, adding additional licenses, etc)
Skills & knowledge you possess:
- 2+ years of experience in the Salesforce.com platform, either as an Administrator, Developer, Consultant or in a related role
- Experience in configuration on Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Knowledge of of connected apps with Salesforces AppExchange
- Experience working with technical & business stakeholders from cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & changing environment
Bonus point for:
- Understanding of key SFDC design & architectural concepts
- Visualforce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling & database schema
- Salesforce Developer/App Builder & Salesforce Administrator certification
- Experience developing on Salesforce Service Cloud
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.