As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is looking for a strategic finance professional to join our Corporate Functions Finance team. The Senior Financial Analyst will collaborate with the Corporate Functions team to develop financial strategies & drive analytics to enable business decision making. They will drive end-to-end forecasting & budgeting processes for HR Benefits, & provide detailed monthly reports & analysis directly to Business Leaders. The position will involve delivering important insights to senior leaders & require expert-level analysis & insight skills to deliver clear & measurable impact to the business. The ideal candidate will have a deep background in financial & accounting, preferably with a public company, & demonstrated experience managing complex finance processes & experience engaging with business partners.
- Lead preparation of the annual business plan & analysis end-to-end for HR Benefits
- Interpret & present key findings directly to senior leaders
- Enable management by providing timely & accurate information
- Understand business drivers & recommend measures to further improve results
- Establish efficient processes for quarterly & monthly performance reporting
- Spearhead ad hoc projects to further improve the overall performance of the team & organization(s)
- Decision support to senior finance leadership on investment / project decisions for new benefit programs
- Provide thought leadership & guidance over core processes building efficiencies & streamlining deliverables for optimal result
- Integration of finance into the business; attend team meetings/develop understanding of the business
- Prepare & develop tailored, effective presentations, analysis & dialogue with each business partner
- Timely, meaningful views on their business
- Dialogue around budget & spend to optimize budget & investments; return-on-investment discipline
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, economics, engineering or relevant technical field or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- At least 4-6 years of relevant experience in a well-disciplined organization where best practices are integral to the management of the business
- Thorough understanding of financial accounting & management reporting.
- MBA/CPA preferred
- Proactive, strategic thinker
- Strong analytical & project management skills
- Superior problem solving skills with ability to communicate effectively with executive management
- Must be detail-oriented to ensure accuracy & quality of output
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with other functional areas & understand the operational & cultural issues relevant to achieving superior results
- Client focused with tenacity to resolve issues & conflicts
- High energy & enthusiasm required to partner with multiple stakeholders
- Able to work in a dual-reporting matrix environment
- Strong understanding of financial accounting principles
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.