QA Engineer - Lead
PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, & retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 500+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate & dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
How you will contribute:
- Raising the quality bar in scrum teams by early testing via manual or automation process
- Play a key role in the visibility of testing during each sprint & provide transparency on results.
- Work with the team to raise the bar of quality of each user story(ies) to improve the satisfaction of our internal & external end users.
- Building out automation framework that will help streamline our existing testing
- Building SaaS cross functional system integration & Performance testing suite
Skills youll bring:
- 8+ years of hands-on SDET experience with hands-on participation in automated & manual testing of SaaS applications in an agile environment (Health Care is Plus)
- Experience managing and/or contributing to comprehensive cross functional system & regression test suites from design, implementation, & maintenance of test automation & frameworks
- Comprehensive knowledge of QA methodologies including functional, performance, BDD, regression, black-box, white-box testing, systems & e2e integration testing, cross functional system testing, & other testing strategies.
- Automation expertise using tools & frameworks such as Cucumber, PyUnit, jUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cypress or similar
- Experience with browser test automation using tools like Selenium/Webdriver
- Working knowledge of API automation & experience in setting up API tests for REST APIs & Web Services/MicroServices
- Experience in automating web applications, desktop & mobile apps platforms
- Experience working with external cloud testing solutions such as AWS device farm or BrowserStack
- Experience in working with build tools such as Jenkins and/or Other build tools to integrating test automation into CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate within the scrum team providing input for QA testing estimation, sprint planning, story development & testing, demos, & team retrospective.
- Work with Scrum team to write & define test plans for features & systems
- Work with Engineering & DevOps to add testing to deployment pipelines & develop cross functional system test strategies
- Write Regression, Smoke, Cross Functional System & end-to-end tests in Testrail.
- Ensuring automation coverage & test execution are completed during each sprint & prior to release.
- Provide concise & accurate documentation of bugs within the sprint in Jira
- Create & manage bug reports in Jira & communicate with the team
- Develop automation script that can be integrated into the continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery process
- Maintain monitoring for new features/systems in Datadog/New Relic
- Opportunity to create impact
- Ownership & autonomy
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Remote friendly or relocation assistance provided
- 100% fully-paid health, dental & vision options
- Stock options
- 401 (k)
- Our HQ is 2 Blocks from the beach, next to the promenade & dog friendly
- And many more perks!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state & local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.