At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered & self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, & customer service. Since our launch in 2009, weve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - & we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud & believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable & fast-growing business, with a loyal 11 million members who believe that rental is the future.
About the Job:
The ideal candidate lives, breathes, & speaks social mediasomeone who reads up on the latest trends as much as they discover them on their own. The right candidate will be highly creative & motivated, have excellent communication skills, be efficient & organized, & an enthusiastic collaborator. This role requires someone with ample energy, who thrives on creating engaging content & is able to wear multiple hats in order to achieve the brand goals.
What Youll Do:
- Manage all social media channels
- Daily monitoring & responses to social comments
- Engaging with the social community, interacting with other relevant posts & cultivating relationships
- Analyze & report out about social activity
- Respond to customer feedback via NPS surveys & social media
- Manage our community forum of customer reviews
- Partner with Marketing & Creative.
- Communicating interdepartmentally to help shape the customer experience
- Use your creativity, passion & personality to connect with the customer & tell their story
- Obtain & evaluate customer feedback to improve RTR products & processes
- Identify opportunities for improvements to the customer experience
- Recognize, document & report on trends
- Reviews & analyzes customer experience survey results & closes the loop with customers.
- Identify customer feedback themes & shares with respective stakeholders
- Bachelors degree & 1-2 years of related experience in social media
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of content community, platforms, influencers & rising trends
- Experience with social media account management
- Out-of-the-box thinking & tons of creative ideas
- Strong project management skills focused on organization, time management, & planning
- Excellent communications skills, written & oral
- Strong collaboration skills & ability to work well under ambiguous conditions
- Willingness to work on days & times outside the normal work week as needed
- Positive attitude & willingness to go above & beyond the stated duties
- High-energy, positive person who wants to make a difference in a growing organization
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the happiness & well-being of our employees & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Many other amazing perks!