ABOUT THE ROLE
The Global Security Operations (GSO) Team owns the safety & security efforts at Peloton. We are on a mission to build a world-class Security Program. As the Executive Protection Officer, you will serve as the primary protection agent & security strategist for Executive Protection. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Executive Protection, you will advise on security related matters & assist with gathering intelligence related to all c-suite executive leadership & instructors. This role requires the ability to provide protective strategies & services within diverse environments for a diverse population of team members & communicate with all levels of management. This person will work with confidential & sensitive information & must have exceptional communication skills & the ability to earn trust with business partners. In this role, you will be responsible for direct security protection of the Chief Executive Officer of Peloton & provide transportation needs as required. The role also requires flexibility regarding travel & work hours in order to ensure the protection of the principal protectee.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Support corporate executive protection for the chief executive officer & instructors
- Provide additional transportation to the CEO business related engagements
- Conduct routine security checks of persons & buildings to ensure the safety of the chief executive officer prior to arrival & departure
- Generate cyber security incident reports related to the c-suite / instructors incidents
- Provide first-aid to protected principal executives in the event of a medical emergency
- Monitoring open sources for threats & risks targeting the CEO & key executives
- Identify intelligence gaps & develop innovative intelligence-driven solutions
- Identify & vet emerging risks, including in depth analysis of deep / dark web data
- Deliver detailed briefings on executive risks, travel threats & suspicious cyber activity
- Safeguard sensitive / confidential intel of executives, team members & members
- Conduct tactical assessments of current & future threats, as well as operational, tactical & strategic recommendations to counter any threats to the CEO
- Create reports, presentations, charts or diagrams to report analytical assessments
- Provide written explanations & analysis to support conclusions & investigations
- Provide support protection coverage for the executives or instructor as needed
- Provide administrative support to executive protection personnel
- Review relevant materials or conduct investigations related to executive protection
- Perform other job related duties as requested by the Executive Protection Leader
- Responsible for coordinating intelligence gathering requirements with business partners to conduct threat & risk analyses relating to company activities.
- Partner with Global Security Leaders & 3rd party security teams to ensure that the safety & security of the chief executive officer is prioritized .
- Provide guidance & oversight to ensure compliance with all applicable executive protection cyber policies & procedures..
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 7+ years of experience of increasing responsibility within the security field including five years of experience in executive protection, diginatary, diplomatic protection
- A self-starter who is organized, intuitive, & a collaborative problem-solver with the ability to be effective in a dynamic & fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to de-escalate threatening situations
- Proficient in the use of firearms & ability to carry a firearm in the state of New York
- 5+years intelligence gathering for governmental or 10+ years in corporate services
- Certified in the following IAT, CISSP, SANS, CEH, SAR, CTF, IAM, GIAC, CCNA, SSL
- Dedication to actively being part of & supporting a diverse & inclusive workplace
- Well grounded understanding of social media & other online media platforms
- Protective security training & experience preferred.
- First Aid / AED certified
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint & outlook
- Working knowledge in CLEAR, Lexus-Nexus or Genetec security monitoring system
- Active assailant / emergency evacuation experience
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.