Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the worlds first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable & financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories & home decor from 700+ brand partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, RTR has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years, & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the TIME 100 most influential people in the world & as one of People magazines Women Changing the World.
About the Team:
The IT Service Delivery team is a diverse group of technology professionals responsible for supporting the technology & business systems that powers Rent the Runways corporate offices, Fulfillment Centers, & remote customer support operations. You will be joining a group that cross functionally services the RTR business & partners across the entire enterprise. The IT Service Delivery team is helping the company achieve scale by enabling the growth of Rent the Runway, as well as driving innovation & efficiency throughout the company.
About the Job:
The position of IT Site Lead will be responsible for leading in the support of all facets of the Dream Fulfillment Center in Secaucus, NJ. This role is for an experienced hands on technology support professional with management experience looking to join a fast scaling company. This position will be staffed in New Jersey & requires being on site at the Dream Fulfillment Center during corporate business hours.
What Youll Do:
- Acts as a technical liaison between end users & the IT team
- Ability to follow IT & corporate standards, processes & procedures
- Represent IT through daily interactions with end users in response to their inquiries, concerns & requests related to G Suite for Enterprise, Okta, Slack, Office 365, Zoom (managing user & group accounts, permissions, & SSO)
- Responsible for account provisioning (new hires) & off boarding (terminations)
- MAC (Moves, Adds, Changes) to agreed procedures. Assist users in onboarding to RTR through participation in onboarding training
- The ability to lift, squat, move at least 50lbs
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical issues across different operating systems (macOS, Windows)
- Setup & facilitate end-user training for common IT related issues & new deployments
- Proactively create & update documentation pertaining to IT related resolutions
- Inventory new/existing IT hardware using our ITDB internal Database web solution
- Work from the Jira ticketing system for incidents/requests reported by end-users to track work progress
- Coordinate & facilitate vendor support for hardware failures and/or maintenance on network printers
- Install, configure, & maintain Active Directory among third-party software utilities for hardware systems within company operational guidelines
- The ability to lift, squat, move at least 50lbs
- Maintain accurate detail in the Jira ticketing system for incidents/requests reported by end-users to track work progress & aid reporting
- Resolve incidents & service requests against defined service levels, providing an excellent level of service to all RTR employees
- A passion for providing excellent service, resolving technical issues, & a pride in delivering solutions to business users
- Minimum 4 years of IT related experience in a diverse, rapidly growing, & fast paced technology environment, & resolving IT issues & requests
- People management skills are needed for this position
- Bachelors or Associates degree prefered
- Excellent communication skills both verbal/written with the ability to explain complex issues to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Must be able to function independently & in a team environment
- Hardware knowledge including (Windows PCs, Apple Laptops, Zebra hardware, Printers). In addition, maintain & deploy a variety of HID devices including thermal printers, imagers & scanners (RFID scanners)
- Knowledge of ticketing systems such as JIRA/Confluence, & ITSM frameworks such as ITIL
- Seek to continuously improve service, support, & processes to the benefit of the team & the RTR users
- Knowledge of ticketing systems such as JIRA to document all work being performed
- Able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment with about 1000 end users & growing
- Strong knowledge of Apple & Windows hardware & operating systems
- Strong experience with G Suite, Zoom, & management tools (JAMF, SCCM), with a desire to automate processes where possible
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly & with minimal guidance
- Ability to partner effectively with business leaders & cross functional teams
- Able to promptly & tactfully communicate with end users, provide solutions and/or direct requests of unresolved issues to appropriate IT team members
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the wellbeing of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription & rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events & outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Hybrid Work - our corporate employees have the option to work remotely 3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT:
RTR is requiring all US corporate employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to work in person, unless an employee requires a reasonable accommodation for medical or religious reasons. If you believe that you may require an accommodation, please apply for any roles that interest you & if hired, you will receive information on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. RTR will evaluate all such requests in accordance with Company policy & applicable law.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 & over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing & characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.