There is no hotter field than artificial intelligence, & DataRobot is at the forefront of the movement. The DataRobot team is at the leading edge of helping businesses achieve their AI objectives & realize incredible business impact through the successful use of the DataRobot Platform.
DataRobot is the leader in enterprise AI, delivering trusted AI technology & enablement services to global enterprises competing in todays Intelligence Revolution. DataRobots enterprise AI platform democratizes data science with end-to-end automation for building, deploying, & managing machine learning models. This platform maximizes business value by delivering AI at scale & continuously optimizing performance over time. The companys proven combination of cutting-edge software & world-class AI implementation, training, & support services, empowers any organization regardless of size, industry, or resources to drive better business outcomes with AI.
DataRobot is in hyper growth mode. We are seeking an experienced Accounting Manager who will be a key player in & is genuinely excited about driving & effectively scaling DataRobots hyper-growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that wants to have a critical voice in an organization that is operating at an accelerated pace & scaling for the future.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to join our Corporate Accounting Team to support our growth. The ideal candidate enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, can drive projects from concept to completion, communicates well across teams in a dynamic & fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have experience managing & leading groups within accounting, FP&A & business. They will be a CPA & have a strong working knowledge of US GAAP with experience in a wide range of GL functions. The manager will also be responsible for setting global policies & operational procedures to improve close & reporting accuracy & efficiency. The manager will take pride in developing & coaching team members, setting goals, & maintaining strong employee relationships. This is a great opportunity that will allow for career growth as the Company continues to expand!
Key player in the Corporate Accounting team in the month end & quarter end process for our worldwide close process by performing accounting tasks in compliance with U.S. GAAP, internal policies & SOX.
- Coordinate cross-functionally & across geo/international locations for close process, accuracy & timing
- Identify & implement process improvements & automation to reduce time to close & improve accuracy of underlying accounting records.
- Assist with accounting related matters related to Acquisitions, Mergers including process improvements, & research on technical accounting matters.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on a regular basis to identify areas for improvement & solve problems.
- Lead critical accounting projects including the design, implementation & maintenance of key finance & reporting systems.
- Build & maintain business relationships with internal & external partners. Collaborate with internal & external customers to proactively identify, research & resolve processing issues.
- Implement best practices for financial reporting processes
- Active role in the monthly close process, including maintenance of the general ledger by reviewing journal entries, reconciliations & variance analysis. Prepare, review, & analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy & completeness, prepare work papers, analytics & reporting package.
- Support preparation of PBCs & support for annual audits & quarterly reviews by the external auditors.
- Assist in ad hoc analysis & projects as required.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance. CPA preferred.
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role. 4+ years of public accounting experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP & internal controls.
- Ability to work independently, think objectively, & interpret meaningful & insightful narratives from both quantitative as well as qualitative data.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines in a fast-paced environment; demonstrates sense of urgency & should be results driven.
- Ability to challenge the status quo & leverage technology to build scalable processes, gain efficiencies, streamline accounting operations & improve outcomes.
- Excellent verbal & written communication abilities across all levels of an organization.
- Great team player & willing to roll up sleeves to help others on the team. Lead, coach, mentor & train the team.
- Experience in working with NetSuite, Concur, Coupa, Consolidations preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills & strong PowerPoint skills are required.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.