Brightflag is a leading enterprise SaaS platform used by the worlds largest corporations to transform their legal service delivery. At our core is best-in-class artificial intelligence that extracts insights from legal invoices to be used to make data-driven decisions. Customers include Uber, Asana, AccuWeather, & WD-40. Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best. Our people are customer focused, take ownership, & make every day count.
The opportunity for direct impact at Brightflag is huge - we live our values & are in search of constant improvement.
What is the opportunity?
Our Sales Development team is growing! Were looking for a motivated, crafty, hard-working, & hungry sales development representative to bring energy & enthusiasm to the team & find & engage with new prospective customers. We are looking for someone who wants to grow with our organization who thinks long term.
The Sales Development team is at the front lines of the sales process, first point of contact for prospective customers, & plays an instrumental role in Brightflags success.
You will be part of a growing team based in New York City. You will work in a fast-paced & innovative environment with an opportunity to make a real impact.
You will have a territory, strategic account list, a clear understanding of the target market & ideal customer profile, & the tools, coaching, & support you will need to be successful in the role & take your career to the next level.
What will I be doing?
- Identify & prospect companies that need Brightflag
- Find & engage with the right people with a mix of outreach tactics (call, email, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Strategize with the account executive team on targeted outreach programs to strategic accounts
- Build relationships with prospects
- Set meetings for the AE team that result in creating qualified opportunities
- Manage, plan, & own your time, doing what you need to crush your quota
What skills do I need?
- Have a successful track record of meeting & exceeding your targets/KPIs
- Resilience, motivated by winning, positive attitude, coachability
- Time management & organization
- Understand & have experience of a multi-channel prospecting approach
- Energetic & motivated individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually & as part of a team
- Comfortable working within the timezone of your territory (which will mean working nights)
- Fluent Written & Verbal English Required
Bonus skills & attributes
- Experience with Business/Sales Development, Lead Generation or Telesales
- Experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft, and/or Zoominfo
Were growing fast & so are our benefits!
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up
- Uncapped commission earnings
- Health insurance
- Central office location in New York
- Reading is important, therefore we offer an outstanding Bookworm Scheme benefit
- Downtime is important at Brightflag, we offer 20 days holiday
- 401K Plan Option
At Brightflag, we are a diverse & inclusive bunch of people. We welcome diverse perspectives & people who make every day count & strive for constant improvement. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.