Solutions Engineers at TripleLift are entrepreneurially minded engineers who leverage their strong technical experience along with business acumen to help internal & external stakeholders achieve their goals. Whether writing APIs to allow partners to connect with TripleLift, analyzing the trove of TL data to identify liquidity enhancement opportunities, or meeting directly with partners to improve the platform, the Solutions Engineer is the jack-of-all-trades that owns & executes on the most important initiatives at TripleLift.
As the Lead Partner Solutions Engineer, you are a player-coach who has had a history of honing & exercising technical, quantitative, & commercial capabilities to achieve material business outcomes. You are obsessed with understanding a partners business & the best mechanism of extending a platform to help them meet their needs. You tinker. You build. You deploy. You listen ascertain feedback to help product & core engineering iterate on the product. You thrive in meetings -- whether a technical sync or commercial pitch -- by understanding your audience & modulating your delivery appropriately.
Additionally, you are a leader who is fired up by team success. You leverage your years of experience leading technical teams to energize your team to deliver at maximum potential. You then extend this potential. You protect your team. You relish coaching, provide consistent & actionable feedback, & capitalize on every opportunity to increase productivity. Reporting into the VP, Solutions Engineering, you create the environment needed to make our partners & and our people as successful as possible.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising thats helpful & effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless & focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, & connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industrys first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, & has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry & is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Working directly with advertiser or publisher partners to deploy commercial & technical solutions that enables them to achieve their goals;
- Generating technical mapping with our partners, understanding their technical stack, creating the roadmap, & establishing a cadence of interface;
- Utilize dashboarding & data to understand the liquidity flow of TL & partner success -- automated where possible;
- Design custom solutions for partners, including designing, implementing, & deploying the solutions;
- Pair with product & core engineering teams to ensure partner initiatives are executed;
- Build, lead, & mentora team of partner engineers in their deployments
- Provide feedback to the org lead in creating the most productive environment for the group
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated work ethic & capability to be self-starter
- Demonstrated experience working with top tier clients in understanding their businesses & crafting technical solutions using both off-the-shelf products as well as custom solutions.
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients & non-technical partners to understand;
- Excellent quantitative skills & comfort with data exploration tools such as Excel, numpy, R, Spark/Scala, etc;
- Demonstrated experience in owning projects end to end that involves coordinating many resources & teams;
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail;
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical & problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues;
- Ability to work under intense pressure & multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to energize & lead a team of partner engineers
- Studies in computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics or technical field
- Studies in advertising, communications, marketing, or other discipline with demonstrated technical exposure
- Strong management philosophy
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of work experience in customer support, technical solutions, engineering, technical partnerships within advertising industry
New York, NY
Benefits & Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, & meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.